Sunday 11 March 2012

Psychic Blog - What is the Psychic Energy of Gratitude?


Australian Psychic Vine's Spiritual Lesson about the Energy of Gratitude

In my psychic blog I like to write about a diverse range of metaphysical, spiritual and psychic topics. Today I am writing about the 'spiritual energy of gratitude'.

I want to share a true life story about several psychic readings I did for an Australian male client when he was going through an extremely difficult time in his life.

My male client initially contacted me on my Australian Psychic Line and I shared that I am a breath medium and I tune into his own spiritual aura to provide guidance from the higher realms. I guided him to follow my spiritual breath technique and through the art of 'clairsentience' I immediately felt the emotional stress on his ethereal aura. I became aware that he was going through a difficult time in his workplace.

I started to relay the sensations being impressed on my aura and described the clairvoyant visions I was being shown about his situation and he replied that what I was tuning into was correct.

Then his loved ones in spirit offered credible guidance that allowed him to negotiate fiddly business legal contracts and specifically helped him manage a extremely stressful life situation.

He successfully came through this with the help of spirit and it was not long after I received another booking from my client about selecting a new job position in the field he worked in.

I was able to spiritually tune into a variety of job positions and shared that he would be successful in starting new employment but he must be prepared to accept a similar type of role with less pay. This also happened as was spiritually guided.

He contacted me to advise that he had been able to qualify for a new job position and now he wanted Spiritual help about his financial situation.

During this reading my spiritual guardians were guiding me that not once had my male client offered a prayer of gratitude for the help he was receiving.

I shared with my client that his spiritual family were concerned that he never offered a prayer of gratitude. He seemed quite perplexed by this remark and I told him that when you come from a place of gratitude spiritually more will be given.

"The Spiritual Energy of Exchange is a lesson we must all learn from"

Relationships can break down because one person is doing most of the heavy lifting in the marriage. Friendships can dissolve overnight because of the inability of one friend to work in the true energy of exchange and to take advantage of their friendship - resulting in one friend not trusting the other. Families can fall apart because the balance and harmony of unconditionally respecting each family members values and needs can be overtaken by dominating forces in the family hierarchy.

Gratitude is so much more than we spiritually understand and the energy of exchange allows us to appreciate when something is out of kilter, it can easily be repaired when we offer the prayer of gratitude.

When I eat something that tantalizes my taste buds I thank the Universe. When I look out at the beauty of nature I say thank you. When I am ill and I get better I say thank you. When I recently injured myself and I discovered my body was hurting, I gently touched my skin and I thanked my body for the perfect health it has offered me throughout the years.

The thoughts we think send out a subtle psychic energy and the gratitude prayer of spiritual intent automatically changes our vibrational frequency.

It doesn't take much of your time to send out a thank you prayer to the higher realms when your life is swimming along.

Psychic Testimonials and Psychic Reviews By Vine's Clients
I am grateful when my clients provide psychic testimonials after they share how happy they are with my psychic reading/s. I know they are coming from a genuine place of gratitude and the higher realms rejoice that the lesson of exchange has been learned and their words are followed by true spiritual intent.

When Was The Last Time You Offered a Prayer of Thanks?
Take a moment of your time and ask yourself am I grateful for all that I have in my life? When was the last time I thanked by body for my health? When was the last time I thanked the Universe for my children sleeping safely in their beds? When was the last time I put myself out to call my friend and to find out what is going on in their life?.....

How to Recognize Psychic Energy Resonating Around Your Aura
If you have a stirring energy resonating on your aura reminding you that you haven't done that for a long time, maybe you should contemplate why the psychic energy of gratitude allows us to manifest Universal harmony and to be in more in touch with our higher self.

Love and Light
Vine


copyright all rights reserved - Vine Psychic Readings Blog 2012




Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 30 years. Above is Melbourne Born Vine Psychic's article about the Spiritual Lesson of Gratitude. When was the last time you sent out a spiritual prayer of gratitude?...


No comments: