Thursday 14 January 2010

Earthquake Predictions 2010 - Continued from Spirits Earlier Warnings of 2009

In Remembrance of the beautiful souls lost in Haiti 2010

I've recently been approached by clients wanting me to share Spirit's earthquake warnings more frequently. I can appreciate that a lot of clients live near earthquake zones and would like to react quickly and implement a safety plan if a quake strikes. This month Spirit tried to forewarn me. I was woken from my sleep by the normal high pitch tone that I clairaudiently hear, and which highlights strong energy movements. I was also guided by spirit that this was a time of major energy changes. I wrote a tweet, Australian time 2nd January and tried to warn Twitter followers to take heed if they lived near quake zones. I wasn't guided about exact times or places. In August of 2009 Spirit also forewarned of major energy movements (earthquakes) and stated we needed to act immediately to address Climate Change.

Now that we've experienced another major earthquake in Haiti and there have been more quakes in Indonesia, I will be going into trance to seek further clarification from spirit and to attempt to give more detailed information. On Christmas Day at 11:11 am I was told by spirit that I would begin to share more information about the current earth changes and I am now to use the spiritual title 'Earth Seer' because of my strong connection to Nature. I was also guided that I would write a book to spiritually assist others with the changes. There was other guidance provided which I am not going to share right now due to the sensitivity of our world dealing with the Haiti tragedy. I will place the details of spirits further guidance on my Blog in the next few days.

I am dedicated to my work with spirit and I know my spiritual guardians are fine tuning the higher guidance received and will be providing greater assistance for the beings on our planet.

My prayers and thoughts right now are for the people of Haiti, who have suffered one disaster after another. My prayers and love are for the souls who recently departed our earth, the severely injured and the families who have lost loved ones or are still waiting for further news. May your spiritual family reach out and embrace you in their love and help you through this terrible tragedy.

Love & Light
Vine


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it........................................