Tuesday 4 November 2014

Psychic Prediction Melbourne Cup & Dream Lesson


The subject of my psychic reading blog this week is the Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne, and betting on the Melbourne Cup.

As it's Spring Racing time, my partner has been leaving racing forms around, in the hope that I will tune-in using my psychic ability and give him a few winners.

Even though he knows I'm not allowed to use the Spiritual arts for gambling or personal gain, he still gives it a go. Every year without fail I'm pestered for winners of the Caulfield Cup, the Manikato Stakes, The Cox Plate and the Melbourne Cup. He keeps asking for horses and I keep declining the request.

With the horses, he knows I could tune into the jockey or the trainer and see what the post-race energy surrounding their aura will be. If it's a happy joyous, jumping up and down energy, it would indicate to me that they'll be winning. If I don't see the trainer with a happy face after the race, their horse probably isn't going to win. So if I was spiritually allowed to select the horse race winners, that's the way I would do it, by tuning into the energy of the people concerned. But I know I 'm not allowed to use the Akashic consciousness to do readings about gambling.


Getting in touch with Your Own Spiritual Intuition
Though I love all of my partner's unsuccessful attempts to coerce Melbourne Cup winners out of me, he also admits he does it because he rarely picks winners. His need to ask is an example of the energy of Lack, as opposed to the energy of the joy of being in the moment.  With the horse races, as with any type of gambling, it's very easy to fall out of the moment, lose the joy,  succumb to the fear of Lack, over-do it and get yourself into trouble. But when you have all of that under control, you'll know that the way to have fun and pick a winner from time to time,  is to trust your own intuition.


The Race Horse Dream - Psychic Prediction? Or Psychic Lesson?
Something else has happened this year to make the Spring Carnival all about my partner getting in touch with his own intuition and trusting in his own ability to pick a winner.

Several weeks ago I half-awoke from a dream, looked at my partner, and although I can't remember any of this, he swears I then said to him, "I've been told to tell you about a dream I've just had about a horse that will do great things. It has the light of Spirit inside, and the word "Light" in its name. Its colour is brown."

Then apparently I just went back to sleep.

My mischievous partner kept the dream to himself for a few weeks because he knew I wasn't supposed to make psychic predictions about horse races and he thought the dream was a psychic prediction.


Dream Interpretation Sneakiness
The next day my sneaky partner searched the internet for brown horses running in Australian races with the word Light in their name that might also have the light of Spirit within. At first he could only find one horse in Australia that fits the description. Her name is "Angelic Light".


My partner then discovered that one week before my dream, Angelic Light had beaten Lankan Rupee, the hot favourite and fastest ranked sprinter in the world.

The two horses were to race again two weeks later and because of my dream, my partner thought he was onto a sure thing. He trusted his interpretation of my dream so much, that he doubled what he would normally bet, and put a massive $4 on the nose of Angelic Light. 

He had to re-think his interpretation of the dream when Angelic Light came in 4th. The winner that day was the 2nd fastest ranked sprinter in the world, "Buffering".


Interstate Friends Provide Excuse for a Bet
Last Friday night I had interstate friends staying and they were eager to have a bet on the Manikato Stakes at Moonee Valley. My partner looked at the field and discovered that Angelic Light and Lankan Rupee were running again.

Lankan Rupee was the favourite, and even though my partner's original interpretation of my dream had proven to be incorrect, the dream continued to be a motivating force.  He declared that Angelic Light was a sure thing.

Just before the Manikato Stakes everyone went down to the local pub/TAB and my partner decided to do a trifecta bet. The standard Trifecta is where you have to predict the first three winners of the race in correct order.


The Manikato Stakes Trending on Social Media

If you were on Twitter in Australia when the 2014 Manikato Stakes was run last week, you'll already know what happened next because as soon as the race was over it started trending. The horse race result went into overdrive because there were two protests, 2nd and 3rd against 1st. My partner was beside himself because he had all 3 winning horses in his trifecta but in the wrong order.

True to his interpretation of my dream he had backed: 1. Angelic Light  2. Lankan Rupee and  3. Famous Seamus.

The order they crossed the line was 1. Lankan Rupee  2. Angelic Light and  3. Famous Seamus

If the protest was upheld he would win over a $1000 for his $2 bet, and it took a gut-renching 40 minutes for the officials to determine the result and announce the winner.

The protest was dismissed. Another $2 into the TAB coffers.


The Real Meaning of The Dream

Once again after the race my partner professed to intuitively feeling that Lankan Rupee was due for a win. But instead he had stuck with his flawed interpretation of my dream and got the order of the winning horses wrong.

The racehorse dream I had was clearly not meant for me. I don't even remember it. It was for my partner and he now sees that it was not about picking a winning racehorse. The dream drew his attention to an amazing horse that truly does have the Light of Spirit in her. She came back from an injury that could easily have ended her racing days. But with the support and trust of her trainer, her handlers and her owners she overcame that adversity to go on and be a part of some of the most thrilling races we have ever seen.

And so I was very pleased that my partner had come to realise that the dream was less about winning than it was about trusting in your own intuition and being in the joy of the moment.


Light Up Manhattan

But some thoughts are hard to shake. The next race in the Spring Carnival was last Saturday's Victoria Derby and wouldn't you know it, another brown horse with Light in its name. Not only does Light Up Manhattan have the word Light in his name, but his mother's name is Luminata (Illuminated).

Once again my partner splurged, with a $4 each-way bet on Light Up Manhattan.

As the race drew to a close at the top of the long Flemington straight, Light Up Manhattan was dead last, 25 lengths behind the leader. But by the time they crossed the finish line he was only one horse length behind the winner in 4th place. He was by far the fastest finishing horse in the race, a quite amazing run, but he didn't place.


Spiritual Intuition

As for the dream, my partner was thrilled with Light Up Manhattan's run and whilst he had backed it because of the dream, he'd also backed another horse that he'd had a sneaking intuitive feeling about. He'd also placed $2 on Preferment, and Preferment came first.

Now he says that when the Melbourne Cup comes around he won't ask me to tune in and pick a winner this year. Instead he will search his feelings, attempt to recognise his intuitive insights when they happen, and choose his own winners.

Then he discovered that there is a brown horse in the Melbourne Cup with the word "Light" in it's name - Lucia Valentia. Lucia, or Luce, derived from the Latin word "Lux" meaning Light.

Ah well, at least he's having fun.

Love and Light
Vine




If you would like to book a phone psychic reading with Vine or learn more about her unique spiritual abilities visit the following web page:  Vine Phone Psychic Reading Bookings – International and Australia - landline and mobile.
  
Australian Telephone Psychic Reading Line - 1902 242 800 - Call costs $4.95 per min gst inclusive, extra Mobile/Pay Monessa Gulf



      
Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 31 years. Above is Australian Born Vine Psychic's latest psychic reading blog about A Racehorse Dream, Psychic Prediction or Spiritual Lesson.  This is a must read...     

Book an online psychic reading from anywhere in the world by using our secure PayPal booking facilities. Let gifted Australian Psychic Medium Vine, tune into your individual consciousness using her spiritual breath technique and provide expert psychic help. To book an accurate psychic reading booking online, go to: Vine Phone Psychic Bookings

No comments: