Wednesday 30 October 2013

Psychic Medium Vine's Spiritual Reconnection with the Daintree Rainforest


































Vine Returns to North Queensland

In my latest psychic reading editorial, I share my North Queensland holiday adventures and the spiritual lesson I am learning about ageing.

In my younger years I was spiritually guided to live in the tropics and I resided in the beautiful tropical town of Cairns for a while. On my return, I was expecting to see changes and wow, the town I knew is now a bustling tourist city.

I did enjoy sitting on the Cairns Esplanade, swimming in the public pool and lying under the fig trees.  And I admired the way the Cairns community had stayed true to protecting the ecology of the mudflats, but also making it more tourist-friendly by contrasting the mudflats with the clear blue of the public swimming pool.

I'm sure the locals of the area are aware how important it is not to lose the charm of Cairns, and are endeavouring to keep the unique attractions without allowing developers to destroy its beauty.

As a spiritual sensitive it is important for me to always be around nature to recharge my own life essence by meditating and blending my energies with the spiritual energy of the water and trees, and to go deep into the stillness. My trip North this time was to return to the ley lines of the Daintree Forests and to reconnect to the energy of the trees and elements.

I was being spiritually called back.

Returning to my beloved ley lines to touch base with the spiritual elementals many years after I left, I had to learn to listen to my energetic body as it is going through the change of life.

I had to mellow the adventurous spirit of my youth. Instead of jumping off waterfalls I swam in a billabong in the Mossman River.


 
My partner and I also paddled in a canoe through the Daintree rainforest on the Mossman River. You can see the serene energy just by viewing the video I'm sharing with you here, to understand how special the energy ley lines are.

Read the whole article here:  
Vine Psychic Returns to North Queensland  Vine's Spiritual Reconnection with the Daintree Rainforest.   





If you would like to book a phone psychic reading with Vine or learn more about her unique spiritual abilities visit the following web pages:  Online Psychic Bookings – Australia - landline and mobile  http://www.vinemedium.com.au/index.html#Book
   
Online Psychic Bookings – World (English Speaking) land line only

Australian telephone psychic reading Line 1902 242 800 Call costs $4.95 per min gst inclusive, extra Mobile/Pay Monessa Gulf

      
Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 30+ years. Above is Australian Born Vine Psychic's latest psychic reading blog about Spiritual reconnection with North Queensland and the Daintree Rainforest. This is a must read...     

Book an online psychic reading from anywhere in the world by using our secure PayPal booking facilities. Let gifted Australian Psychic Medium Vine, tune into your individual consciousness using her spiritual breath technique and provide expert psychic help. To make an online psychic reading booking go to: http://www.vinemedium.com.au

No comments: