Friday 6 March 2009

Psychic Melbourne - Vine

Vine's Discount Credit Card Psychic Line Bookings





Vine's Psychic Reading Free Special Treat


Go into the draw to win a free 20 minute phone reading with Vine after booking a discounted credit card reading over the internet. Vine is making a special offer to her customers each month to win a 20 minute reading for themselves, a family member, friend etc. You can nominate the person if you're the lucky winner! The offer is redeemable one month after the successful customers name has been pulled out of a hat. You will be notified by email after the draw and a we will also be naming the successful candidate on the forum site each month. All you need to do is book a discounted Credit Card reading over the internet!!

Vine is offering
discount credit card rates when you book a reading over the internet.

Click the Readings and Consultations tab at the top of the title page and choose the time and the type of reading you require. To book a credit card reading please follow the prompts and Vine will contact you anywhere in the world.

1900 Psychic Line Calls

Whenever you call Vine's 1902 242 800 psychic line, you'll always be speaking with Vine, as she answers all calls personally.

So if she's is on another call and you can't get through, or there is an engaged signal please try again.

If you wish to arrange a specific time to call Vine on her 1902 242 800 Psychic Line, please leave a message on her forum page. You will need to join the forum before posting your message.

http://www.vinemedium.com.au/index.html

Please note:
Psychic Line calls cost $4.95 per min. GST inclusive Monessa Gulf. The 1900 psychic line is currently operating in Australia only.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Vine,

I had a psychic reading with you about 10 years ago. I'm not sure if you can remember the consultation? You told me that I would move to Ireland to concentrate on a writing career.
I have just completed my first book and I did a google search to see if your name came up. It took me to this site.

It may have taken me 10 years to confirm your psychic reading to be accurate but I am glad that I am able to share this with you.

I will let you know when the book is on your shelf and send you a copy.

Christine X