Wednesday 14 January 2009

Psychic Readings – Vine, Australia’s Natural Born Clairvoyant Medium


Having to come up with new Environmentally Conscious Technologies is the way forward

I’m concentrating on doing psychic phone readings rather than personal consultations because I choose to have a more environmentally conscious approach to operating my spiritual business.

I have a lot of clients that travel by car from long distances around Victoria and interstate to have a consultation with me. The car travelling was a great concern for me, the amount of carbon my customers were omitting with their car travel and the increased price of petrol couldn't justify a personal consultation appointment. I was unable with full spiritual conscious, to continue to operate my spiritual business in this manner.

I immediately started to see the environmental benefits in using the clairvoyant, medium phone line services and complementing this with a credit card internet service.

My clients couldn’t be happier. They can call me on the Vine Medium Psychic Line at a time that is convenient to them. The convenience of booking a credit card reading, allowing them to choose the length of time of the consultation and the convenience of using different payment methods has offered an environmentally-friendly solution to my customer and me.

Do you have any other suggestions you would like to share in helping to get more businesses to be more environmentally proactive? I have a wish list for my spiritual business which is an arm's length. I eventually hope to move into a more green environment and to open a spiritual retreat up in the hinterland's. I will trust spirits ability to manifest exactly what I need. I look forward to your comments.

Love and Light

Vine




No comments: