Wednesday 21 January 2015

Vine Psychic: Hanging Rock Ley Line - Paranormal Story

Hanging Rock


In my Psychic Reading Blog this week, I'm sharing how I energetically found a strong ley line between Mount Macedon and Hanging Rock in regional Victoria, just north of Melbourne, Australia.

Picnic at Hanging Rock
If you've read the famous Australian novel 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' you may believe the story has no basis in truth, but after feeling the heightened energy in the area during a recent drive through the Macedon Ranges Region, I believe there's more to the story than even the locals might be aware of. The book (and film) is about a group of girls from a local school who disappeared in mysterious circumstances whilst picnicking at Hanging Rock.

The final chapter of the book, which reveals what happened to the girls, wasn't published with the original version for commercial reasons, and perhaps also because author Joan Lindsay made the ending  quite spiritually paranormal, and the book may have been criticised for this in the 1960's when it was published.

But the last chapter also reveals Joan Lindsay's spiritual understanding of things, and perhaps she set her fictional story in this area for reasons based on her own spiritual insights.

My Spiritual Journey to the Mt Macedon Region
It was a picturesque day when a friend took me and my partner on a drive to the Mount Macedon area.

My partner is used to my energy channeling, but my friend had a one off experience when she took us on a surprise visit to the school her daughter attends, Braemar College. I didn't know anything about it and so I was amazed to discover a grand and picturesque old school located in the bush on the side of Mount Macedon in Woodend.


The Picturesque Braemar College near Hanging Rock


My Spiritual Vision at Braemar College
I stepped out of the car park at Braemar and immediately entered a light trance. I started to see spiritual visions of Braemar, but not the same way the schools looks now.

The vision I saw was the area in front of the school, which is now used to park cars, but I saw the area as a playground. I saw girls wearing school tunics that looked like they were from the early 1900s, playing in the area just in front of the school entrance.

History of Braemar College
In the days following our surprise visit I learnt that Braemar, as well as being a beautiful school, is also steeped in history. Dame Elizabeth Murdoch, attended the school as a young girl and it has a connection with 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' author, Joan Lindsay. But as we left the school all of this was still unknown to me.


Ley Line Energy Near Hanging Rock
As we were driving along a wooded lane I felt a strong vibrational energy. It was a dark energy and without realising it, I'd let out an unintentional shriek.

My friend asked what was wrong, thinking I'd hurt myself. My aura had felt such a dark force that my solar plexus chakra was taking time to recover from the energy. Then my friend turned around and went past the exact spot where I initially felt the energy and this time I didn't even try to hide the feeling. It was awful. I remarked to everyone in the car, "There's a ley line here and it is radiating dark energy."


Straws Lane - Ley Line - Dark Magnetic Energy
My friend lived in the area, so I asked her if there was ever unusual activity there. She told us that the street in which I was experiencing the energy of the ley line was called Straws Lane, and people from all over the world come to visit it because it is said that cars appear to roll up hill. Straws Lane runs in a direct line between Mount Macedon and Hanging Rock.

I've since found reports of other strange things happening around Straws Lane and Hanging Rock.

I can't say I was shocked by any of that because the magnetic force of the ley line was overwhelming for me and I was half expecting that strange things would have been reported there.

As we drove down Straws Lane, all I could feel was that this ley line wasn't pleasant. I remarked that I wanted to research what the aboriginal elders revealed about this location, because I had no doubt they would have picked up on all of this, long before me.


Joan Lindsay, Braemar College - Hanging Rock Mystery
My friend shared her local knowledge that author Joan Lindsay actually attended the Clyde School, which later became Braemar College after moving to Woodend. She based the fictional school in Picnic at Hanging Rock, 'Appleyard College', on Braemar College. My friend also knew of a true story about some Braemar girls going missing for a while, but they were found.

We drove to Hanging Rock and there I could feel the same magnetic activity I had encountered before. So I had a spiritual puzzle surrounding unpleasant energy of the ley line and whether author Joan Lindsay picked up on this before she wrote her famous novel?  'Picnic at Hanging Rock' may have been based on a true story, as well as on Joan Lindsay's spiritual knowledge of the area.

Picnic at Hanging Rock - Clyde School Girls 1920
School girls from Clyde School, now Braemar College, certainly did have picnics at Hanging Rock as photographed here in 1920


My Braemar College Vision Confirmed in Old Photos
On returning to my friends place we looked up a book on  the history of Braemar College and found historical photos that showed the building exactly as I described it. We found a photo of  school girls in the same sort of tunics I saw, exercising at the exact location I was standing in when I saw them in the vision.


This photo, circa 1921, shows school girls dressed just as I saw them in my vision. I was standing at the front entrance when I saw a spiritual vision of girls playing, wearing school tunics. This is now a road, trees and a car park (see next picture).



This is how it is today in front of Braemar College.


Hanging Rock Ley Line - Kulin Nation Knowledge
Later on I found various articles suggesting that Hanging Rock and the region where the ley line runs between Hanging Rock and Mount Macedon, was considered to be sacred by the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation, who lived in the area. It seems that for spiritual reasons, first nation people do not climb Hanging Rock.

There are several clans and tribes that share the Macedon Ranges area, and therefore it's important to acknowledge all the clans and tribes of the Kulin nation that live in this area.

Ley Line Energy
There is so much more to magnetic ley lines than is immediately apparent. The energy surrounding them is not always pleasant and it made me realise how the first peoples of the world were, and still are very much aware that there is both light and dark energy. They don't romanticise sacred energy for the sake of making everything appear positive, as is often the case in New Age philosophy, which can be more interested in selling courses and books, than really helping people.

Read the full Hanging Rock Ley line Energy article here:
Vine Psychic: True Life Paranormal Story Hanging Rock Ley Line Mystery

Mobiles and iPads click here


Love and Light
Vine




If you would like to book a phone psychic reading with Vine or learn more about her unique spiritual abilities visit the following web page:  Vine Phone Psychic Reading Bookings – International and Australia - landline and mobile.
  
Australian Telephone Psychic Reading Line - 1902 242 800 - Call costs $4.95 per min gst inclusive, extra Mobile/Pay Monessa Gulf






      
Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 32 years. Above is Australian Born Vine Psychic's latest psychic reading blog about Ley line Energy and the Mystery of Hanging Rock .  This is a must read...     

Book an online psychic reading from anywhere in the world by using our secure PayPal booking facilities. Let gifted Australian Psychic Medium Vine, tune into your individual consciousness using her spiritual breath technique and provide expert psychic help. To book an accurate psychic reading booking online, go to: Vine Phone Psychic Bookings



No comments: