Tuesday 8 April 2014

Psychic Out of Body Experiences True Life Story


In my psychic reading blog this week I'm sharing my personal experiences and knowledge of Out Of Body Experiences.



It happened unexpectedly.
I was in an ambulance being taken to hospital when I had an out of body experience (OOBE).

Last Saturday night I had noticed a sense of lethargy creeping up on me and on Sunday morning I awoke to excruciating pain in my body and totally debilitating nausea.

Saturday had been a normal day. I completed all my phone psychic readings and was looking forward to going to one of my dearest friend's Earth Hour events that evening. On arrival we found the children were watching an environmental educational video by the light of colourful Eco-friendly candle jars they had hand-made.

Later, when my partner noticed me tiring and not myself, we decided to head home and get some sleep.

The next thing I knew it was morning, I felt a judder in my sleep and woke up feeling both hot and cold at the same time, sweating and with completely consuming nausea. The room was spinning and I woke my partner and told him I was violently ill. Everything was a blur after that. My partner took control and called an ambulance.

I can hazily recall speaking to the handsome Ambos (ambulance driver and paramedics) as they asked me where the pain was.

They supported me up as we went down the lift, and after putting me in the back of the ambulance, they placed oxygen over my mouth and stuck a needle in my arm to help with my nausea and pain.

My Out-of-Body-Experience...
Not long after, I felt myself lifting out of my body. I was energetically escaping the pain and toxic environment of my physical vessel. I was flying above skyscrapers in the dark night, thousands of kilometres from Australia. It was just after sunrise in Australia but I was in the Northern Hemisphere above a large Asian city that was still dark. I was also aware that my body was in an ambulance back in Australia and I returned after a short time.

Read the full article here:
Vine's Real Life Out Of Body Experience


Love and Light
Vine





If you would like to book a phone psychic reading with Vine or learn more about her unique spiritual abilities visit the following web pages:  Online Psychic Bookings – Australia - landline and mobile  http://www.vinemedium.com.au/index.html#Book
 
Online Psychic Bookings – World (English Speaking) land line only
http://www.vinemedium.com.au/index.html#Book Australian telephone psychic reading Line 1902 242 800 Call costs $4.95 per min gst inclusive, extra Mobile/Pay Monessa Gulf



      
Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 31 years. Above is Australian Born Vine Psychic's latest psychic reading blog about Vine's own experiences of Out Of Body Experiences ( OOBE ). This is a must read...     

Book an online psychic reading from anywhere in the world by using our secure PayPal booking facilities. Let gifted Australian Psychic Medium Vine, tune into your individual consciousness using her spiritual breath technique and provide expert psychic help. To make an online psychic reading booking go to: http://www.vinemedium.com.au

No comments: