Thursday 4 March 2010

Vine's Psychic Earthquake Predictions 2010 cont.


Film courtesy of MoxNews.com - interview

NASA scientists recently declared that the large 8.8 earthquake in Chile might have shortened our time on earth. By speeding up Earth's rotation, the magnitude 8.8 earthquake—the fifth strongest ever recorded, according to the USGS—should have shortened an Earth day by 1.26 millionths of a second, according to new computer-model calculations by geophysicist Richard Gross of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California.

How Vine Psychic experiences earthquake movements

I have a strong connection to nature and I tune into vibrational frequencies using the spiritual sense of clairaudience. I will get a high-pitched tone that lasts for a few seconds that indicates strong earth movements. Spirit informs me that this is the same type of sensation that animals experience before a quake. As there is currently no scientific way of proving this because there isn't any technical instrument to measure this sensation successfully, I ask you to have an open mind as I share my truth about this. I also get a lot of channeled information from my spiritual guardians when there are strong earth movements.

I didn’t really want to come across as an alarmist after the Haiti earthquakes so therefore didn’t go into much detail about the visions I was shown from spirit when I shared the guidance in January. I did indicate to the reader that it wasn't the appropriate time to share any more details because everyone needed to grieve the large loss of life in Haiti and then I had all intentions of going back and writing the other segment. My spiritual work commitments have kept me from writing more details until this time.

Now there has been another earthquake in Chile and thankfully nowhere near as much loss of life as the Haiti earthquake. I would like to extend my prayers and hopes for the people of Chile. Your strength is admirable in times of adversity. Nature shook your shores and took away some of your loved ones and we grieve their tragic loss with you all.

Now to share the other information that I had been keeping close to my chest. The Chile earthquake is not going to be the last one for the year. I was shown a location in Asia that would be struck by a large quake that would have city skyscrapers swaying like thin twigs in the wind. This quake looked like it was hitting in the heart of the city and it made me gasp for breath as I saw the damage of the quake's aftermath. I’m not sure which city this is yet and I really want to pinpoint the location of this quake, so please give me further time to get more detailed information from spirit. When I do I will update this on Twitter and also in the Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum.

The NASA scientists are explaining how these quakes are affecting the earth’s axis, but Spirit has guided that the quakes are also stirring up a lot of energy that is then influencing our freak weather patterns. A quake might strike in one part of the world, but the domino affect will be that a large storm will occur on the other side of the world. Spirit refers to these as energetic pulses and these pulses are occurring because of our failure to cease damaging our environment.

If there was a simple mathematical formula that could show the world what was happening it would be so easy. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way of stressing the spiritual urgency because when you do this you appear as being a doom-sayer or an alarmist. I'm neither of those as I have my foot in both the earth door and the spiritual door. I have no fear of death, having already come close to passing over a couple of times in my life.

How then do you share the guidance you are receiving to help people prepare for these types of events? You do it in the only way possible. You stand in authentic energy and share your spiritual truth and forget about the skeptic and cynical remarks of others.

There is a simple spiritual lore (law) that I refer to - If someone is meant to find out the truth, they will. You don’t need to force something down someone else’s throat, you need to follow your own truth and let others follow theirs. If someone is in a location where there is a quake, the karmic possibility is that they were meant to be there. Life has an unpredictable element to it and it’s all about holding true to your faith and trusting in the process of where life is taking you.




Vine's Psychic Reading Free Special Treat

Go into the draw to win a free 20 minute phone reading with Vine after booking a discounted credit card reading over the internet. Vine is making a special offer to her customers each month to win a 20 minute reading for themselves, a family member, friend etc. You can nominate the person if you're the lucky winner! The offer is redeemable one month after the successful customers name has been pulled out of a hat. You will be notified by email after the draw and a we will also be naming the successful candidate on the forum site each month. All you need to do is book a discounted Credit Card reading over the internet!!

Vine is offering
discount credit card rates when you book a reading over the internet.

Click the Readings and Consultations tab at the top of the title page and choose the time and the type of reading you require. To book a credit card reading please follow the prompts and Vine will contact you anywhere in the world.


1900 Psychic Line Calls

Whenever you call Vine's 1902 242 800 psychic line, you'll always be speaking with Vine, as she answers all calls personally.

So if she's on another call and you can't get through, or there is an engaged signal please try again.

If you wish to arrange a specific time to call Vine on her 1902 242 800 Psychic Line, please leave a message on her forum page. You will need to join the forum before posting your message.

http://www.vinemedium.com.au/index.html

Please note:
Psychic Line calls cost $4.95 per min. GST inclusive Monessa Gulf. The 1902 242 800 psychic line is currently operating in Australia only.

No comments: