Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 - Why Spirit is emphasising the Message of Oneness - Vine Psychic Line

I have a loving relationship with Spirit and when I'm being asked to step up the plate to do further spiritual work because guidance needs to reach people I am a willing participant.

You may not realize this, but everything about the work I do is guided by Spirit. I will fall asleep and receive spiritual guidance about every aspect of the business.

It might come as a surprise to you, but Spirit dislikes crystal balls and gypsy images that are displayed heavily in the psychic shops and psychic reading websites. This is why I was guided to do a spiritually designed website. The butterfly animation at the top of my website was shown to me night after night in a dream. I would wake and draw the images shown to me and write the words that would leap from the page. Needless to say I had to relay that guidance across to a graphic artist who painstakingly had to recreate the visions. I was guided to an amazing graphic artist in my hometown Melbourne and the rest they say is history.

Spirits real message that 'Everybody Deserves Clarity in Their Life' was to help people realize that we can all sometimes reach a difficult time in our life and find it hard to see the light for the trees. When this happens you can feel isolated, alone and find it hard to believe that Spirit is available to help you find a state of peace. Many clients will contact me for the first time and share they don't know why they are reaching out for a reading but they felt they needed to do it. These readings provide magical moments to clients who have never had a genuine spiritual reading before. When their loved ones from Spirit reach out to them and share only guidance and information that they only know - they're changed forever.

As a Medium those moments are special to witness and experience first hand. I never know anything about a reading until I tune into the individuals consciousness and only then will I know the reason why Spirit is reaching out to make contact. Grief can be a
Debilitating
dis - ease that sometimes stops people functioning in normal day to day life. If a loved one dies tragically or suddenly and you don't have a chance to say goodbye it can send people over the edge. Most clients who contact me for a reading are guided to contact me by their loved ones because they know their death has caused a great deal of pain.

Spirit initially guided me to work on the psychic lines in Australia and overseas because they warned people would be taken advantage of by the psychic scams entering the market place. Knowing how many scams there are now and regularly having people contact me to share some of their stories I understand why I was guided to do this.

Spiritual readings were never intended to be a means of businesses making a lot of money from the vulnerable people who use their services - they are meant to be a way of spirit reaching out to provide genuine guidance to help people get back on their feet. When I am being guided to write articles about psychic scams, mind manipulation and outright fraud it breaks my heart to see how tainted the psychic industry has become. In truth, the word 'psychic' has lost its real meaning because it has served a purpose by big business to market and promote anything psychic.

The psychic industry is a well-oiled machine that spirit describes has lost its way. They hire people to work the phones, manage any negative feedback or real transparency and heavily lobby governments to self regulate. Spirit in good humor describes them as spin doctors. Knowing that karma exists I think they will have a lot of karmic retribution to deal with at the end of their life.

This is the reason why I am being guided to use my voice to share genuine spiritual messages from the higher realms. Spirit is wanting me to write a book and to provide video lessons about the spiritual times we are now living in. I'm normally an extremely private person, and if you have read my biography you would know that I was once a reluctant psychic who wasn't keen about stepping forward as a psychic kid to do anything psychic. Now more than ever, I understand why I chose this pathway and when I see how people have benefited from having a spiritual reading I know that I am blessed to be a natural-born Sensitive.

It is no accident that you find yourself reading my articles, or contacting me for a reading - it is all spiritually divined. I am a servant to spirit as you are also, and I follow the guidance I receive to help you find the relevant articles and information that you need to read. I write the psychic predictions that I am being shown, which then are found by the people searching for the information.

When you realize that spirit does love and care for you and wants you to find your own inner voice you will begin to see why spiritual teachers were placed on the earth at this time to help you awaken to your own inner knowing.

2011 is a year that Spirit is reaching out to awaken the people who have forgotten how to spiritually see.


Love and Light
Vine





To learn more about Australian Psychic Vine and her psychic reading services go to:
http://www.vinemedium.com.au

To book a discounted credit card psychic reading with Vine Psychic go to:
http://www.vinemedium.com.au/index.html

Do you want to know what Vine Psychic is Predicting for 2011? go to:
http://www.vinemedium.com.au/psychic-predictions.html




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am i going to find work i was unfaily dismissed from my last job and am i going to be treated badly as the new person once again in my next job