Wednesday 18 February 2015

Regional Victoria Psychic Experience - The Ghost With the Cowboy Hat

This week's psychic reading blog follows on from my previous blog about my paranormal experiences on a trip to the Macedon Ranges in Regional Victoria.

This time I'm writing about my encounter with a friendly ghost at the Royal George Hotel in Kyneton, Victoria, just north of Melbourne in the Macedon Ranges Region. 

The Royal George Hotel was the last place we stopped on our trip to finish off the day with an icy cold beer.

Even at the entrance of the Royal George, I could energetically feel some past violence, emanating from the hotel building. I made sure my protective spiritual shield on my aura was strengthened as we took a seat near the front of the bar.


Ghost in the Royal George Hotel
Just as my friend returned with boutique on-tap beers and the most delicious ginger beer, I felt the spiritual presence of a man wearing an unusual cowboy hat standing behind.

I turned to my friends and told them about the presence of my spiritual ghost and described his appearance. He energetically appeared as a tall slim man, who I described as a pastoralist. He wore tan coloured pants and had a shirt with a vest. What stood out was the unusual hat he wore on his head. It appeared to dip in the middle at the top and looked like an old American West cowboy hat.

This photo taken in Kyneton circa-1867 shows the type of man I saw standing behind me in Spirit in the Royal George Hotel. Fifth from the left and inset. He was wearing these type of clothes and you can see the dip in the top of his hat as opposed to the flat-topped hats worn by the others. 



Friendly Spirit with the Cowboy Hat
Just as there are both good and bad people on earth, there is also both good and bad in the spiritual realms. A genuine medium can detect the vibrational frequencies being released by the auric field of the departed. The man in spirit wearing the cowboy hat in the Royal George Hotel was a friendly spirit and only radiated heightened vibes. Spiritually, he appeared relaxed and he seemed to enjoy being around the locals and tourists visiting his local pub. He was just curious.

Curiosity sometimes gets the best of me when I have a paranormal experience like this one. My spiritual encounters encourage me to learn about the history and the lives of the people. After this paranormal experience I wanted to find out more about the history of the Royal George Hotel and try to find out why I saw the Spirit of a pastoralist wearing an American cowboy hat there. During my search I was excited to discover that there is an American link to the hotel.

The Gold Diggers Arms
When the Royal George Hotel was first built in 1852 it was called the Gold Diggers Arms. The name itself reveals its connection to the Victorian Gold Rush, where people from all over the world rushed to the Goldfields north of Melbourne to strike it rich. Kyneton is one of the towns the gold diggers had to pass through to reach the goldfields in Castlemaine and Bendigo.


John Byng - the American Connection
The first publican of the Gold Diggers Arms was an American named John Byng who arrived in Australia in 1837. He was by historical accounts "a large and striking man over six foot tall who dressed in the latest fashions and rode a prancing white horse". He was the son of a freed African-American slave from South Carolina, and made his way to Australia to create a whole new life away from the history of the slave trade in America.

However, he wasn't the slim ghost figure I'd seen wearing the American cowboy hat, because my ghost figure showed me that he was a caucasian. But the knowledge that John Byng wore clothes like the ones I had seen my friendly ghost wearing, reinforced the American influence in Kyneton in the mid 1900's particularly around the Victorian Gold Fields.

I found out that John Byng was stabbed with a small knife while removing a patron from the Gold Diggers Arms, and died several weeks later from the infected wound. 


This was a confirmation of violence I was picking up on around the establishment. But I knew there would have been more violence than the stabbing of John Byng, as there were many incidents of violence during the gold rush. 

Paranormal Experience
It's interesting to realise that one of the reasons I spiritually recognised the unusual cowboy hat on my ghost, may have been due to the flamboyant sense of style that John Byng left with some of the local farmers and residents of the town.

We can learn a lot from the spiritual realms if we allow the departed to lift the veil of time and let us into their world. The Royal George Hotel holds a special story about freedom. An African-American man, son of a slave, who left everything behind in America to play a part in Australia's early history. This is a story worthy of a film script and should be embraced by the locals and the Australian people.

All of this was revealed to me, just by walking into a pub at Kyneton.



Read the full Hanging Rock Ley line Energy article here:
Vine Psychic: Ghost at Kyneton Royal George Hotel and the Unusual Cowboy Hat

Mobiles and iPads click here



Love and Light
Vine



If you would like to book a phone psychic reading with Vine or learn more about her unique spiritual abilities visit the following web page:  Vine Phone Psychic Reading Bookings – International and Australia - landline and mobile.
  
Australian Telephone Psychic Reading Line - 1902 242 800 - Call costs $4.95 per min gst inclusive, extra Mobile/Pay Monessa Gulf




      
Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 32 years. Above is Australian Born Vine Psychic's latest psychic reading blog about her paranormal experience in the Royal George Hotel in Kyneton, Victoria.  This is a must read...     

Book an online psychic reading from anywhere in the world by using our secure PayPal booking facilities. Let gifted Australian Psychic Medium Vine, tune into your individual consciousness using her spiritual breath technique and provide expert psychic help. To book an accurate psychic reading booking online, go to: Vine Phone Psychic Bookings


No comments: