Monday 12 January 2015

Vine Psychic TV Series Review - GIRLS


WOW, it's the start of the new year and I'm excited to share in my psychic reading blog that I'm in love again. I have out-of-control cravings. Once I had experienced the first one, I had to get the second, and when I couldn't rent the third one I had to send my partner out to buy it. Fast!

I am addicted to G.
I need the fourth series now!

G.I.R.L.S....

For anyone who hasn't yet discovered my favourite show, the TV series "Girls" is about four college students, created, directed and starring Lena Dunham. Lena was nominated in the 2015 Golden Globe awards. "Girls" focuses on Twentysomethings, but no matter how old you are you can identify with how true to life the experiences of Hannah, Lena, Marnie, Jessa and Shohanna really are. As a psychic medium I have dealt with them all.

Wading your way through the maze of life experiences can be difficult and the Girls TV programme touches on the insecurities, the highs and lows of real life in a candid and refreshing way. 

Sex isn't taboo. If anything, "Girls" seems to educate the viewer to be comfortable in their own skin. Hannah tackles weight issues, Jessa comes from a dysfunctional family environment in which she doesn't know a life without drugs and pushes personal boundaries to the limit.

Shoshanna is an over achiever and perfectionist who struggles with living life in the moment and yet has strong family values and occasionally lets her guard down with stinging emotional outbursts. Marnie is insecure, a control freak who tries to organise life into little boxes. She has the looks to attract men, but never seems to find the happy ending she is looking for. 

In Australia "Girls" isn't yet on free to air TV.  So I hope there's some truth to the rumours that HBO are considering releasing their online streaming App HBO GO in Australia in competition with Murdoch's Foxtel. I'm not prepared to cave into the anti-competitive media mogul's hold on Australian TV and media, so I'll wait until it is live streamed by HBO directly, or until I can buy the fourth series on DVD.

Please don't send me any fourth season spoilers because I want to get my friends up to speed and have a "Girls" night in.


Read the full GIRLS article here:
Vine Psychic Reviews TV Series - GIRLS

 
Love and light
Vine



If you would like to book a phone psychic reading with Vine or learn more about her unique spiritual abilities visit the following web page:  Vine Phone Psychic Reading Bookings – International and Australia - landline and mobile.
  
Australian Telephone Psychic Reading Line - 1902 242 800 - Call costs $4.95 per min gst inclusive, extra Mobile/Pay Monessa Gulf





      
Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 32 years. Above is Australian Born Vine Psychic's latest psychic reading blog about the HBO TV Series "GIRLS".  This is a must read...     

Book an online psychic reading from anywhere in the world by using our secure PayPal booking facilities. Let gifted Australian Psychic Medium Vine, tune into your individual consciousness using her spiritual breath technique and provide expert psychic help. To book an accurate psychic reading booking online, go to: Vine Phone Psychic Bookings
 

No comments: