Monday 15 September 2014

True Life Psychic Readings Is There Proof of Life After Death?

Is Life after Death spiritual channeling true?
Yes.

In my psychic reading blog this week I am sharing some of my true life readings. They are supported by testimonials and where possible by photos and diarised Twitter summaries I leave for my clients after readings.

Internet technology is now helping the spiritual realms to reach out and demonstrate that life after death exists. I was initially guided to use social media to spread Spirit's message using tweet diary entries to corroborate the timing of my Australian and world psychic predictions.

Being upfront and honest about spiritual prophecy and ensuring that psychic predictions are correctly dated and not fabricated is important for several reasons. It allows you to make your own mind up. It helps understanding of the clairsenses, which are not of the mind and not directly related to neutral tools such as Tarot Cards. Clairsenses are energy - not mind powers.

Discerning real clairsenses from mind tricks and manufactured tools may eventually help you identify the good and bad elements in the psychic world. Education and knowledge of the spiritual arts is key to seeking out genuine psychics.

Some people aren't open to anything psychic because they don't have verifiable proof of genuine ability. The following @VinePsychic twitter diary tweets when compared with family photos and psychic reviews are a one-of-a-kind record of spiritual medium readings, showing proof of genuine spiritual abilities.


Vine Psychic Australian Customer Review

Testimonial - Glenda
6th September 2014

"...A couple of hours before my reading I picked up a photo of my dad and mum who had passed over when I was two and eleven respectably . I sent up a little prayer to them both to let them know I was having a reading and wouldn't it be lovely if they could pop in. I took that photo of my mum and dad into the lounge room where I was speaking to Vine on the phone. Well within a couple of minutes my dad came through. Vine described him well, but at first I was a little wary as my dad passed when I was two so I didn't really have a good memory of him and didn't catch on at first then I happened to look over at my dads photo and it hit me that it was him, and Vine was indeed describing him accurately! He went on to accurately describe a health issue I was having with my heart, dizziness and palpitations..."

Love Glenda


Read full review here
































Photo supplied by Glenda: Baby Glenda in the arms of her father.


Tweets for Glenda's reading:




Read the full True Life Readings article here:
Vine Psychic - True Life Readings - Is There Proof of Afterlife


Love and Light
Vine





If you would like to book a phone psychic reading with Vine or learn more about her unique spiritual abilities visit the following web page:  Vine Phone Psychic Reading Bookings – International and Australia - landline and mobile.
  
Australian Telephone Psychic Reading Line - 1902 242 800 - Call costs $4.95 per min gst inclusive, extra Mobile/Pay Monessa Gulf




      
Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 31 years. Above is Australian Born Vine Psychic's latest psychic reading blog about True Life Psychic Readings and Proof of Afterlife.  This is a must read...     

Book an online psychic reading from anywhere in the world by using our secure PayPal booking facilities. Let gifted Australian Psychic Medium Vine, tune into your individual consciousness using her spiritual breath technique and provide expert psychic help. To book an accurate psychic reading booking online, go to: Vine Phone Psychic Bookings





No comments: